It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not, in case they are used to provide a service that you want to use. You can do this by clicking ‘Accept all’ when you enter our website.
- allow our site to work properly, and help keep it secure;
- help us understand how people use the website;
- make the site easier to use by remembering information that you’ve entered;
- improve your experience by showing you information that’s relevant to you.
The Nationwide Foundation uses Google Analytics cookies to monitor our website performance and measure how users interact with the website content. These cookies do not collect any personal information, so all information collected is anonymous.
When you visit our website, we will place the following cookies on your computer;
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics: This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional: The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary: This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-others: This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance: This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.
- ga: this cookie calculates visitor, session and campaign data, and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
- gid: this cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
- gat_gtag_UA_113228856_1: this cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of our site.